Laminate Flooring Pipe Covers - Set of 4
|Accessories For||Laminate Flooring|
|Accessories Type||Radiator Pipe Covers/Roses|
|Thickness of Flooring||N/A|
Shop Laminate Flooring Pipe Covers to match any shade of laminate flooring. These covers fit around radiator pipes to cover up any imperfections where the laminate has been cut. They create a professional and seamless look and are easy to install.
This set contains 4 radiator covers so one set has you covered for 2 standard radiators (1 cover per pipe). The covers measure 2mm high, 50mm wide, with a 15mm hole. To match it to your flooring, simply tell us at the checkout exactly what you need and which flooring you wish to match it to.
Solid and Engineered Wood Flooring Installation:
1) A “floating floor” is an extremely popular fitting method, this is where you run a PVA wood glue along the groove and slide the tongue back into the groove creating a strong bond. This method then allows the floor to naturally breathe as it is not fixed to one position. Underlays are often used when this installation method is used.
2) Fixing the flooring directly to the sub floor is equally as popular as a “floating floor”. You can either stick the flooring directly to the sub floor with an adhesive or secret nail the flooring to a wooden sub floor. This is the preferred method when installing solid wood flooring.
Laminate Flooring Installation:
Laminate flooring is one of the easier installation methods as it comes with click joining system. This means two planks simply just click together. Most people opt to use an underlay when installing laminate flooring.
Here are a few important tips:
- Don’t forget to leave a 10mm expansion gap.
- Allow 48 hours for an engineered floor to acclimatise
- Allow 7 days for a solid wood floor to acclimatise.
- Allow 24 hours for a laminate floor to acclimatise.
- Try and install on a level sub floor
- If you require a more detailed installation guide, please download the installation guide to the right.